19//Brisbane

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Split Seconds

Greetings!

I recently discovered that I actually have a lot of American readers...so HELLO! >:D

Anyway, today was my Maths B exam and Chinese speaking test...and...yeah let's not talk of this.

On a brighter note, I have a new favourite song!
It's She Makes her Own Clothes by Split Seconds, and its dfngjkbewt so catchy and nice and looool, I swear, my favourite song changes daily. But oh well, Split Seconds are actually a really good band and I would recommend them.

I just realised that they aren't very known- they don't even have a Wikipedia page yet which is like woah.



Lololol I don't even know what they look like, that could be a bunch of randoms for all I know.


If you follow my twitter, you might be aware that I'm a tad bit obsessed with cookies and cream ice-cream.

Here's something else- I got new glasses :) Excuse the dodginess of my face in the photo, but you get the idea.


OOTD on Monday

So tomorrow is my chemistry exam- only two exams left! I'm not too worried for it; like, I haven't done the practise test yet but I've been able to do everything so far without too much difficulty so all should be good. 
Then Maths C is on Monday, which is just too far away for me to be worrying about right now.



:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.