19//Brisbane

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Stolen Quizzicals

Heeeey!

I actually post so much these days it's like, not even funny. *Technically* this is my second post today though, because my last one was at 1am this morning before I went to sleep...

Today I did go out, but I forgot my camera, so I'll post about it once I have pictures :)


In the meantime, please enjoy this quiz for cool people stolen from Diem.


  • 1: What are you wearing? A dress from Temt. 
  • 2: Ever been in love? Nope.
  • 3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope.
  • 4: How tall are you? 165cm ish
  • 5: How much do you weigh? lol no.
  • 6: Any tattoos do you want? Probably, except it'd be painful :/
  • 7: Any piercings that you want? Possibly seconds on my ears, but again the pain thing.
  • 8: OTP? Mondler, Matteney, Mondler, Matteney, Mondler, Juleson, Chair
  • 9: Favorite Show? F.R.I.E.N.D.S. 
  • 10: Favorite bands? The Wombats, Split Seconds, One Direction LOL
  • 11: Something you miss? When I didn't have to study LOL
  • 12: Favorite song? Walking Disasters, The Waitress Song, She Makes Her Own Clothes, Born at the Right Time- but they change all the time.
  • 13: How old are you? 16.
  • 14: Zodiac sign? Capricorn.
  • 15: Hair Color? Brown. 
  • 16: Favorite Quote? I really like quotes, and I'm always running into new ones that I like my my recent favourites have been: "Never regret anything because as one time it was exactly what you wanted" (wow so deep eh) and "The meaning of life is so give life a meaning".
  • 17: Favorite singer? Seth Sentry
  • 18: Favorite color? Blue
  • 19: Loud music or soft? Depends on what for. I don't really have a preference- if the tunes nice, I like it.
  • 20: Where do you go when you're sad? My room.
  • 21: How long does it take you to shower? 10 minutes, 20 when I wash my hair.
  • 22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 15 minutes for school, 30 for not school (cause I shower LOL)
  • 23: Ever been in a physical fight? No. LOL me in a physical confrontation would be like *runs*
  • 24: Turn on? Good sense of humor, nice smelling, nice face LOL
  • 25: Turn off? Smell, boring, meanness 
  • 26: The reason I joined Blogspot? Because I wanted a blog...
  • 27: Fears? So many that i feel weird listing them here.
  • 28: Last thing that made you cry? Can't really remember but I teared up a bit last night typing that memorable moments post AHAHAHAAH omfg "I promised Treeger we'd leave our keys' :'(
  • 29: Last time you cried? This is like the above question.
  • 30: Meaning behind your url My name is Nicole Steemson so it seemed a bit appropriate. 
  • 31: Last book you read? AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAAAAHAHHHA I totally read.
  • 32: Last song you listened to? Float Away by Seth Sentry is playing right now...
  • 33: Last show you watched? Cougar Town this morning.
  • 34: Last person you talked to? My mum.
  • 35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My mum. 
  • 36: Favorite food? Noodles noodles forever noodles.
  • 37: Place you want to visit? NEW YORK CITY FOREVS.
  • 38: Last place you were? I'm assuming outside my house? Um well I just came back from dinner at the city.
  • 39: Do you have a crush? .......
  • 40: Last time you kissed someone? .......
  • 41: Last time you were insulted and what was it? "YOUR HAIR LOOKS MESSY" about five hours ago by my mum.
  • 42: What color underwear are you wearing? LOL skin colour, apparently. 
  • 43: What color shirt are you wearing? Dress. Although the top part is floral.
  • 44: What color bottoms are you wearing? Dress. Although he bottom part is black.
  • 45: Wearing any bracelets? Yeah like five.
  • 46: Last sport you played? Probably tennis although I haven't actually played it in a while. 
  • 47: Last song you sang? Born this Way at karaoke. 
  • 48: Last prank call you remember doing? Woah I haven't prank called anyone in a while...I used to heaps though.
  • 49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Today.
  • 50: Favorite movie? The Whole Nine Yards, Along Came Polly and Mean Girls. 


:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.