19//Brisbane

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Two in a Row

LOL okay so I haven't actually properly posted in a few days, but I fel like doing a quiz now so SUCK IT UP.

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH




  • 1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel? 
  • Looking into someone's eyes telling them how i feel.
  • 2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
  • Well, I only ever get angry over really trivial stuff, so...
  • 3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them? 
  • Honestly, I'd probably have passed out at the mention of fire.
  • 4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
  • I'm afraid thinking about it, and yeah I'd tell people.
  • 5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love or trust. 
  • Well...they sort of come together :/ Probably love? Because love comes with both. 
  • 6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street.Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not? 
  • I'll just use Diem's answer cause it's a pretty good answer: I would rather save the dog's life cause a boss like that is kind of a bitch. HAH. Plus a life > job. I can also justify why I was late but to overlook a life is just plain sad.
  • 7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most? 
  • I'd like to think that they would be the same person...and if the one you love the most isn't the one you trust the most then yeah probably them.
  • 8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
  • I'm assuming this means closest guy friend. Except I don't have any close guy friends. So.........................
  • 9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
  • No one really close to me has ever died. The only person I would think of is my grandfather, but it was so long ago and I was only about 10 months old, so everyone has kind of moved past it already :/
  • 10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
  • I would like to think so. I get irritated really easily but don't usually show it, and try to be nice and stuff..
  • 11. Does love = sex? 
  • Not necessarily. 
  • 12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
  • Honestly, probably not. If they were really new to the company then surely they would have had something getting them by before that, and but offering to leave I'd just be putting myself in the same situation.
  • 13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
  • I tend to avoid deep conversations so............
  • 14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
  • That I don't love them back.
  • 15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
  • omfg why so deep for.
  • 16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
  • Um...probably my family.
  • 17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
  • The decision to not study made somewhere along the way. This is particularly relevant to right now.
  • 18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
  • My window is actually on the second floor, so I'd be scared to shiznits.
  • 19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
  • It wouldn't be the first thing I'd try- I'd probably try to call for help or something first- but if it was the only option to save their life then yeah.
  • 21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
  • fml. As much as I'd hate to say it, I'd save my grandma and let the baby fall. 
  • 22. Are you old fashioned?
  • Depends in what sense and how old fashioned.
  • 23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
  • Um..idk. I don't track these things.
  • 24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
  • True love with a guarantee of a broken heart. Then at least you had the experience, even if you end up in the same place.
  • 25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
  • Like, eternal peace and health. But if that's not allowed then probably like an apartment in new york. Or to meet Matthew Perry. Or I may as well wish to meet the entire friends cast. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.