19//Brisbane

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Arrested Development

Hi!

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately (yesterday), but I've been too busy watching TV. See, the other day we rented out a couple of seasons of Arrested Development, and yesterday I decided to start watching it, and it's actually fgjowretysro so good. I started it yesterday afternoon, and I'm almost finished the second season. Sucks that I didn't get the third though. </3

On the show, the family owns this frozen banana stand, and seriously every single time I watch it, I start craving frozen bananas, SO my brother and I decided to make some. But apparently we didn't have any chocolate sauce, so we found all these Freddo Frogs and melted them. As it turns out, Freddo Frogs are harder to melt than it would seem, and we ended up exploding the container we warmed it up in. 8D
Then there was all this smoke and literally the entire house stunk of burnt plastic for ages. LOL then my mum came home and was like wtf.


mind the nail polish.



THE CHOCOLATE DIDN'T EVEN MELT IN THE CONTAINER.
WHAT EVEN.

And just in case you were wandering, we decided to use chocolate sprinkles instead.
Just in case you were wandering.

And yes, it tasted yummy.



If you got anything from that, it should have been that you should watch Arrested Development.


I've also been spending quite a bit of time on Chictopia! Here's the link to my page:
http://www.chictopia.com/nclstmsn

You should totally friend me.
Or follow me.
Or favourite my outfits.
:)

I'll start posting a link here when I post outfits XD

In other news, tumblr has been down for a couple of hours and here's a nice looking gif to express my emotions at this.





Another thing: school starting in two days.

TWO DAYS.

TWO.

DAYS.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY






We really need more holidays.
At least I achieved something these holidays.
Assuming, of course, that you consider finishing the first two seasons of Arrested Development in two days an achievement. 
Which you should, cause it requires quite a lot of dedication.

Okay.

Oh yes- before I forget, I have a new favourite song- 'How to Save a Life' by The Fray. I seriously love The Fray so much, and if you haven't listened to them already, you totally should.

Okay.
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.