19//Brisbane

Sunday, October 21, 2012

blegh

Hi!

Wow sorry for not posting very much anymore, I really should amp it up a bit.

But nothing really happens much :/

for the past few days, I've been going to the city quite a bit to get ice-cream with various people, I think Alice on Thursday then Sonja on Friday. And.............yesterday I had tutor, which is so interesting. Then afterwards I went to Garden City with my dad and walked round for ages before getting doughnuts and ice-chocolates. Then he finally took me driving, for the first time ever.

I'm getting pretty pro at driving, too, if I may say so myself.

Oh yes- on Friday I handed in my English short story, which was such a relief even though mine really sucked. I had to change it like entirely from what it originally was, because my story line was just...not even worth mentioning it was so boring.
My new one's actually not that much better though.

bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this weekend has basically been a study weekend.

bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

okay i shut up now.







:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.