19//Brisbane

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dynamite.

Hey hey hey hey hey!

Those hey's were pretty unnecessary, but you'll live.

I haven't been blogging that much recently, because not much has been happening in life alla Nicole (If that doesn't make sense, please excuse me. I don't even know what language that is. Or if it's even a real language).

Assignment-wise, thing have actually been going really well since my last post :) We got our Maths C assignment yesterday, and I was legit so into it that I basically finished (I still have one more question!). It's this thing where you have to encrypt these codes using the Hill cipher system, and at the end everyone has their own personalised code. Mine was 'Terrific Tennis Player' XD
That is probably the most proactive I've ever been on an assignment in my entire life.

I've also been making strides in my physics and chemistry! By strides, I mean that I now understand the task, just to clear up any confusion. BUT THAT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING.

We also voted on our head girl shortlists this morning, and I'm actually so so so excited for finding out who it's gonna be. I've decided that next year is gonna be pretty great.

ON THE TOPIC OF NEXT YEAR, GUESS WHO'S GOING TO ANTIPODEANS.

This has been like a week-long silent argument with my parents. By silent argument, I of course mean that I asked them one day then waited for them to say that I could go, which actually turned out to be effective (surprisingly). SO EXCITED.

!



During roll call for the last few days, we've had interhouse choir! LOL interhouse choir is the only thing Mackay's won since I've been in high school and I think for ages before then, and this year our song sounds so good. We're doing 'Breath of Life' by Florence and the Machine, and I just really like it XD

On the topic of singing, our school had a 'The Voice' competition yesterday, and wow okay some people are just freakishly good at singing. Like the girl who won was just  like dfgjkaeurtalerf really really good.
I think it would be so nice to be able to sing really well.

On a totally unrelated note, I just realised that I've been sitting on my foot and it is now numb and painful. Assuming you can be both.

Embedded image permalink
The Voice, photography alla Lyn
LOOK WHO TWEETED ME.



That seems to be all for now.

TILL NEXT TIME.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.