19//Brisbane

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

, ,

Matteney Will Come Soon

Hi!

Today, I didn't end up going out anywhere- I woke up super late then decided that I really wasn't in a mood to study anything, so stayed at home.

Today was instead spent watching Cougar Town and customising my tumblr theme!
#daywellspent

I totally changed my theme, and even started a tumblr family, which is going quite well actually :)

If you want to join, message me here.

Or just click here to view my new theme, which I must say I am quite proud of. 


Anyway, while searching for a matteney gif to put in my sidebar, I rediscovered all of these gifs and all these feels came back, so I now dedicate this post so Matteney!

Just in case you weren't aware already, Matteney=Matthew Perry+Courteney Cox and the secret love which they share, a love based on giving and receiving, as well as having and sharing. And the love which they give and have is shared and received. And through this having and giving and sharing and receiving, we too can share and love and have and receive. When I think of the love that these two givers and receivers share, I cannot help but envy the lifetime ahead of having and loving and giving... and it really sucks cause I can't think of a good word for right there. :(

So anyway, they haven't actually gotten together yet, although I can feel it coming, because they're obviously in love with each other ==
They just don't realise it yet.
They're totes my OTP.
Totes.

See, they're both really good actors- actually my two favourite actors- but no one is THAT good at acting in love. I'm very sorry, but it's true.

Look at these pictures and gifs, then tell me you agree.

These first ones are Monica and Chandler from FRIENDS. And may I just add that a lot of these are from before they were even together, so...




This people, this.
cavoulaitdireonestheureux:

even in the first there was this chemistry.

Wow okay that was a lot.
And now here are some off camera ones of Matthew and Courteney!

amelialauren1:

They’re utterly adorable together :)

CC JUST RT’ed MATTY ON TWITTER *CRYING FOREVER*
missgulsoy:

favorite real life photos of them <3 Love is in the air :D <3

Courteney says Matthew is BOTH cute and funny!

omfg. how have i not yet seen this. 
Just today, Courteney RT'd him!




And that's about all for now.
Tomorrow I have plans to go shopping with Diem!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.