19//Brisbane

Monday, October 29, 2012

Pancakes.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey guyzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!

(I'm just too cool)

You might want to expect more posts these days, considering I've got a lot more stuff to procrastinate doing. Like, right now I should be doing my Physics and Chemistry.

Oh no.
I totally forgot about my Maths C which is due tomorrow.

dang.

Oh well, I've actually done it all, I just need to think of some strengths and limitations then print it!


Today we had a house breakfast, WHICH I TOTALLY BROUGHT BERRIES TO. I was super proud I remembered and we had berries in the fridge, like seriously.
I don't have any photos but here's a nice looking photo Diem photography.

Sabi's pancake on top of my stuff.

Tomorrow I assume that we have house captain shortlisting in the morning, and I totally put my name down for it. Sonja did to, and I'm just thinking that it would be super awesome if we both got it. Unlikely, but super awesome. 

I feel like I should be including more photos, but I haven't taken any due to lack-of-good-phone, ALTHOUGH I totally might be getting an iPhone 4 or 5 next month!

g
e
t
 
e
x
c
i
t
e
d
 
b
r
o
.

Now here's a smiley you all know and love.

:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.