19//Brisbane

Monday, October 15, 2012

yo

Hi!

Wow I really haven't been updating much lately...

So I'm actually gonna just  sum up the last few days in dot point because I've got stuff to do and I;m not in the most blogging-y mood:

- Teeth don't hurt too much. I mean, they really hurt when I don't take any medication but after that  it's all good :)
- mushy food.
- ate yum cha last night which was not easy considering my mushy food diet.
- I'm seriously over school already and only one week has passed omg.
- chem assignment. (!)
- physics assignment.
- FINISHED MY ENGLISH SHORT STORY ON THE WEEKEND. It totally sucks but it's finished!
- maths c assignment tomorrow.
- planning to study tonight. currently it's 9:16 and I'm watching the big bang theory but after that maybe.
- somehow got even more addicted to tumblr wtf bro how does that happen i was pretty addicted before.
- photo time.
- yay.

Sabi's amazeballs drawing of the F.R.I.E.N.D.S during Maths C.

My amazeballs drawing of the F.R.I.E.N.D.S that time we stayed like half an hour into lunch after Maths C voluntarily.

my taro milk tea.

I'm really embracing my artistic roots.

Yum chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.