19//Brisbane

Sunday, November 25, 2012

,

DONE.

Hi!

Guess what?
I've finished all my year 11 assessment!

I had my maths B exam on Thursday, then on Friday I had my Maths C. They weren't that bad. Like, I could do most of the questions, but found out after the exam that some of them were wrong. 
LOL for Maths C, they gave us 2 and a half hours instead of the usual two hours, and I finished the first nine questions in the first hour, but had absolutely no idea how to do the last one which was:

Find the value of p so that the coefficients of x^p and x^(p+2)  are the same in the expansion of (11^(1/2)x+3^(1/2))^50

LOL that formula looks really complicated now cause of the lack of maths symbols on blogger. But yeah, I had absolutely no idea how to do it except to just expand the whole thing and see where the coefficients were the same, so that's what I did. 
LOOOL I had to ask for more paper in the exam cause the expansion was ridiculously long, and Mrs Morrison was the supervising teacher nearest to me, so I like flipped my page over so she wouldn't see how ridiculous my working was. So she came over and saw that I'd already done the question on the page, then she flipped my paper over then saw my ridiculous working and was like, "You realise that there's...OH".

Then afterwards everyone was like 'how'd you do the last question?' then I'd be like 'I expanded it all' then they'd be like "WHAT?!'

OKAY.
WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO DO IF I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO IT AND ONE AND A HALF HOURS TO SPARE?!
NOT EXPAND IT???!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??

?!??!?!!??!?!?!??!?!!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!

I realise that that was a pretty long rant considering how irrelevant that is now.

On Thursday, after the Maths B exam, Diem and I went to Madtongsan for lunch, then went shopping!
I had my amazeballs noodles (like always) and Diem had something else LOL. I bought Lilian's present  from The Body Shop cause her party was on Friday and it was so sad- I'd been two days before to buy my Secret Santa present, and the guy recognised me :/
I also bought this  skirt and these shorthorthorts >:D

a. maze. balls.
Speaking of amazeballs, I bought an amazeballs stamp on Friday.

Speaking of Friday, on Friday we had our Maths C exam. Which I might have mentioned earlier in this post.
After the Maths C exam, I went to The Pancake Manor with Diem and Sonja for our tradition of going out after the last exam! I had my usual chicken crepes and pancake, and don't have a picture or anything.

Speaking of pictures I LOST MY CAMERA. ASFHKLKJGFDSASGJKLKFDSTYKJGFDSZDGHJKJGFZDFHJKLKJGFDX

WHICH SUCKS.


Okay you wanna know something funny? Just then, I went upstairs to get my amazeballs stamp and I found my camera.

>:D


On Friday night, I went to Lilian's party, except this post has covered too many different things for my liking so you'll find a post  about Lilian's in 1 to 5 hours.

kthanksbye.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.