19//Brisbane

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lilian's

Hi!

I realise that I was going to post about Lilian's party yesterday when I posted except I must have forgotten. Slash cbf'd. :)

So on Friday I went to Lilian's party! Cause I'm just super cool and get invited to everything.
.
.
.

lol

this is legit the first party I've been to in like my entire life that didn't have party bags.

When I got there, I didn't really know anyone except Jen, so we were basically just walking around and eating LOL but after a while more people we knew starting coming including Sonja, and we actually getting really into it.

LOL can I just say right now that  I can't dance at all. lolololol Sonja and I were basically just raving by ourselves randomly in the room until more people came, and by dancing I mean waving our  arms round to the beat of the music.

BUT WHATEVS CAUSE IT WAS REALLY FUN.

I might have mentioned in my last post that  I post  my camera for a bit, so I didn't take any photos, but it was DJ'd by Metro Mouse and they always upload pictures from their parties, so I have some!

I checked them briefly just before and I don't appear to be in any.

I spoke too soon, you can find me in the bottom right corner of this one.
There I am again behind that girl's arm.
My back makes an appearance.


I'll post again later tonight (and I actually will) about stuff that's happened since then!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.