19//Brisbane

Monday, November 19, 2012

,

One Down.

Hi!

One exam down, three to go!

Today I had my English exam, and okay wow that question was not what  I was expecting at all.

This term in English our class studied 'Jasper Jones', which is actually a really good book. Wait, I'll find a picture where you can see it.

There you go.

I really liked the book, except the only way to describe the test is asdfghjklasdghjklasdghjklasdghjklasdgh.

asdfghjkl.

:(

Basically, the book is  about this girl, Laura Wishart, who died, then this boy called Charlie works with the town outcast, Jasper, to try and find out what happened to her. She's also Jasper girlfriend and they know that he would get arrested without question if the police discovered that she was dead since they all really hate Jasper and she died in his secret lands thing.
I was expecting the question to be something about moral growth or corruption or something  like that since that's what we were discussing for like the entire term, except the question ended up being: 

'Analyse and evaluate the construction of unconventional protagonists in Jasper Jones'


LIKE WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

So basically my entire essay was me blabbing on about totally irrelevant things in a non-eloquent manner.

A+ HERE I COME.

After the exam, Diem and I walked to the city and ate lunch at Kadoya, then did a bit of window shopping.

Tomorrow is my Chinese exam, which I'm not looking forward to, considering how much I've neglected Chinese for all my assignments this term.
BUT EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING- the exam is only at 1 pm so I have all morning to cram.
At least I don't do biology.

8D

So hopefully all will go well and I'll try to update again tomorrow!

:)

1 comment:

  1. You're so lucky you don't do biol, Nicole! A wise, WISE decision T____T
    Next time you go to lunch take me along!! Btw don't worry, you're not the only one who did terribly today...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.