19//Brisbane

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sorry.

Hi!

Just a quick apology for not posting much these days, assignments are reeeeally building up and stand down is in a couple of weeks :(
ON A BRIGHTER NOTE 48 days and 7 hours till Christmas!

I just went and read my last post and wowwwwwwwwwwwweee it's been a long time since I've posted.

Last time I mentioned that I was going for house captain, and I'll just say now that  I totally made the shortlist! AND so did Sonja!
We presented our speeches to Mackay last Wednesday, and I'm pretty sure that we find out who got it on Friday.

My chemistry and physics EEIs are going strong.

lol.

Well, my chemistry is going fine and I'm almost finished except for this contextual extension bit, but my physics is.....yeah probably best to not go there. My chemistry is ridiculously long though, like 22 pages and I still have a bit to go. When I hand it in it's legit gonna be just a big brick.



Not sure if I mentioned yet, but I'm going to Singapore and Indonesia for four weeks at the end of the year! LOL I don't think I ever fully updated for when I went in the mid year but oh well new stuff'll happen and yay gonna be so fun.

ALSO going to go on Antipodeans to Vietnam and Laos at the end of next year with Diem! #superpumped #SUPERDOOPERPUMPED #ohnograde12

PHOTO SPAM WITH JUST A FEW PHOTOS.






:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.