19//Brisbane

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Two Down.

Hey guys!

Today I had my Chinese reading and writing exams, now only Maths B and C to gooooooooo :)

lol that's actually not a good thing.

I think my Chinese went okay. Like, I understood most things LOL but in my writing I was basically just making up all these sentence structures, and I have absolutely no clue if they're right or not.

As always, I chose the super perfecto time of two days ago to decide to catch up on Keeping Up With The Kardashians and, of course, when I started watching I couldn't stop. I'd actually already watched all of them until about half way though the most recent season, so I didn't have as many to watch as you might think. But yeah. Finished it all last night.

Can I just  say that Mason is the cutest kid ever. Like seriously. And Scott is seriously like the coolest person ever. Like seriously. And Kourtney's totally my favourite of the Kardashians. Like seriously. Even though they're all awesome. Like seriously.

Seriously.


After my Chinese exam, I went to the city and bought a present for my Secret Santa from The Body Shop. 
They wrapped it up for me really prettily :)


And that's about all for now.

No exams tomorrow, so I get to stay home!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.