19//Brisbane

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

,

Keeping Up.

Hi!

So today was the first official day of the holidays, and I spent it  watching every single episode of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.

Okay  that was a bit of a lie, I have 3 more episodes, but I also watched some of Khloe and Lamar so it  all evens out. LOL I swear, I'll probably be done with every episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians and all it's spin-offs by tomorrow. 
I've even started re-watching them all. 

IT'S ADDICTIVE OKAY.


So that was basically my day.
It still doesn't really feel like the holidays, but I'm going to Indonesia next week so I'm pretty pumped for that. 
I also sent out the invites for my 17th birthday party.

Okay here's a quiz cause here's a quiz.

Stolen from Demonicus.

01: Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
Single. Which is normal.
02: Where you’d like to be in 10 years.
Finished a good degree and in New York somewhere.
03: Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Well I don't support it but if it doesn't affect me then I'm indifferent.
04: Your views on religion.
Catholic.
05: A time you thought about ending your own life.
Nope.
06: Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
lol okay, here goes (playing it loose on the word interesting):
  1. I spent the entire day today watching 'Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami'
  2. FRIENDS is my favourite TV show slash life.
  3. My favourite food is noodles.
  4. I like all noodles.
  5. I've read one book this year, and that one was for school.
  6. I finished year eleven three days ago.
  7. I don't know what I want to study in university.
  8. I'd like to live in New York one day.
  9. My nails are painted silver right now.
  10. I'[m going to Singapore and Indonesia next Monday.
  11. My 17th birthday is in 32 days.
  12. Tomorrow marks exactly one month till I turn 17.
  13. I was born at 6:02 pm.
  14. I dislike anime.
  15. I dislike people who are obsessed with anime.
  16. I wouldn't mind being famous, but I can't think of any way that I would possibly get there.
  17. Christmas is my favourite time of the year.
  18. I play piano and violin and played french horn for a year before giving up.
  19. I can't remember ever finishing a full book series.
  20. I enjoy joining new things.
  21. I think that this year went by too fast.
  22. Being in a place that's too neat makes me uncomfortable.
  23. My two favourite bands are The Wombats and The Fray.
  24. I legitimately think that I would pass out if I ever met Matthew Perry.
  25. I get paranoid about everything.
  26. My bedroom wall is so full of posters that I actually can't fit any more on.
  27. I don't think I've changed much ever.
  28. I get addicted to things extremely easily.
  29. I forgive and forget extremely easily.
  30. I used to like beef but not so much anymore.

07: Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
Capricorn. Okay here's a list of traits that I found off a random website with my commentary in bold next to it.
  • Good organizational skills. I actually do think that I'm pretty organised.
  • Neat & tidy. lol neatness.
  • Practical. I try to be, but I usually end up doing things the least practical way possible.
  • Realistic. In my actions, yes. In my thoughts, no.
  • Strong work ethic. Not really.
  • Materialistic tendencies. There are times...
  • Conventional. Yep, I'm pretty conventional.
  • Respects authority. Definitely.
  • Egotism. No comment.
  • Cruel taskmaster. I wouldn't say so.
  • Servility. I have absolutely no idea.
  • Excessive perfectionism. Regarding certain things, yes. Regarding most things, no.
  • Likes…
  • Simple food. I like all food.
  • Antiques. Not to use, but to collect.
  • History. I like to know about it, but not to study it.
  • Responsibility. I actually don't mind responsibility.
  • Not being pressured. Oh definitely.
  • Unconditional love. Oh that's nice :')
  • Privacy. Sure.
  • Elitism. Well, I wouldn't say that I'm 100% against it but I wouldn't say that I support it either.
  • Family. Yerp.
  • Dislikes…
  • Untidiness. lol step inside my bedroom for a couple of minutes and you'll realise why this isn't true.
  • Disorder. Indifferent.
  • Being teased. Who likes being teased?
  • Familiarity. If that fact that I order the same thing at a restaurant every time I go out says anything...
  • Surprises. I love surprises.
  • New ideas & paths. I like them.
  • Loneliness. Who likes loneliness?
  • Being useless. Who likes being useless?
  • Public embarrassment. Wait, I thought everyone liked being publicly embarrassed.
08: A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
This is really digging deep and therefore I can't answer this.
09: How you hope your future will be like.
Like, is this asking for specifics?
Well I have no idea what I want to do. I know that I want to be in a position of authority though, one where people know who I am. Preferably married with kids by the time I'm 30.
10: Discuss your first love and first kiss.
lol first kiss lol.
11: Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.
My iPod's a bit dull at the moment, so you'll have to live with my first 10 songs on my Spotify playlist.
  1. Little Things by One Direction.
  2. We'll Be Coming Back by Calvin Harris.
  3. How To Save A Life by The Fray
  4. The One by Kanye West.
  5. Turn Me On by The Grates.
  6. Backfire At The Disco by The Wombats.
  7. Run With The Wind by Dappled Cities.
  8. July by Boy.
  9. Heart of a Lion by The Griswolds.
  10. Machu Picchu by The Strokes.
12: Bullet your whole day.
  • Woke up at 10
  • Got out of bed at 11:30
  • Watched a few episodes of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami
  • Played a bit of piano
  • Watched more episodes of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami
  • Ate brunch at 4:00
  • Watched more episodes of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami
  • Searched for new blogger templates
  • Watched more episodes of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami
  • Sent out my birthday party invites
  • Watched more episodes of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami
  • Ate dinner
  • Watched more episodes of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami
  • Blogged
  • Watched more episodes of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami
  • Watched more episodes of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami
  • Watched more episodes of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami
  • Watched more episodes of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami
  • Watched more episodes of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami
13: Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
New York City
14: Your earliest memory.
I remember fragments of things including using the Internet to play games on the ABC website when the computer was still upstairs, and I kind of remember running around the hospital with my dad when my brother was born.
15: Your favorite blogs.
thecuphalfempty, 1hundredramblings, ftbh, ilovemyoldlevis, photoblogbypetra
16: Your views on mainstream music.
I like things that sounds good, regardless of whether or not it's mainstream.
17: Your highs and lows of this past year.
I don't remember.
18: Your beliefs.
Regarding what?
19: Disrespecting your parents.
I generally don't like to but sometimes they can get sooooooooooo annoyinggggggggggggggg. The most I'll do is yell though.
20: How important you think education is.
Very important unless you've got some sort of special talent that'll get you somewhere.
21: One of your favorite shows.
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
22: How have you changed in the past 2 years?
I don't think I've changed much.
23: Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous who you find attractive.
Picturesssssssssssssssss? Fine.


24: Your favorite movie and what it’s about.
"Mean Girls is about Regina George and the amazing feeling when she punches you in the face." (Nguyen, 2012)
25: Someone who fascinates you and why.
I don't think I understand the question.
26: What kind of person attracts you.
Guys - good sense of humour, good looking, nice but not extremely ridiculously nice, confident, fashionable
27: A problem that you have had.
I don't know.
28: Something that you miss.
Not worrying about every little thing all the time.
29: Goals for the next 30 days.
Have a good time in Indonesia.
30: Your highs and lows of this month.
It's the fourth, a bit early to have many highs and lows.

Wow, that quiz took a really long time for me to do.

Anyway, toodleoo.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.