19//Brisbane

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Note

Okay I just noticed that on my last post, all the pictures are out of order. I may have also accidentally deleted all butt one of the photos from my first blog post last year, but here's the update.

I ran out of storage space for pictures on blogger, and its been bugging me for a while that I've had to upload everything to photobucket first (you might have noticed my rants).
Well I posted for the first time on my iPhone just before which meant that I couldn't paste things, which led me on this long annoyance that eventually led to me purchasing more storage space. With money. Actual money.

THE THINGS THAT I DO FOR THIS BLOG.

Anyway, after I purchased it, my pictures work! They apparently go all put of order with this app, but at least they're there.

So, hopefully all will be well :)

I didn't mention last post, but tomorrow, my cousin Emily is coming to Singapore from Jakarta and we shall do stuff.

Woooooooooo.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.