19//Brisbane

Monday, December 10, 2012

, ,

Singapore

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'm in Singapore #WHATWHAT

This morning we went to the airport at about 5:30 then we took a plane here.

It was so sad, I didn't end up packing until like midnight last night.
 Seriously, I hadn't even gotten my suitcase out till that afternoon then it still looked like this at about 6pm.

Embedded image permalink

Then I didn't end up sleeping at all in the hopes of sleeping on the plane. I did sleep a bit on the plane, but yeah only for like 2 hours.

Now I'm sleepy.

what
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

I'm going to be in Singapore for a bit less than a week, and I have internet connection while I'm here (I'll probably have it in Indonesia too though) so I'll still be posting regularly.

I'm just really sleepy right now.

ps we took a limo to the airport.

Cause apparently it wasn't that much more expensive than a taxi.

Hurruh.

Okay I'm gonna go sleep.

ps I got an iPhone 5.

Hurruh.

Might vlog soon cause I'm cool.

Hurruh.

Okay stop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.