19//Brisbane

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

, ,

17TH BIRTHDAY

*sorry for the super delay. been having problems with my blogger app, but I got my new laptop today so YAY*

Hi!

On the 4th, it was my 17th birthday, and it was seriously one of the best birthdays ever 😄

I woke up pretty late and got ready, then Emily picked me up ad we went ice-skating! I got a coach and learnt how to do this cross over thing and last time Christal taught me how to spin so yeeeeah it was really fun :) and it wasn't as busy as last time too so that was good.

After ice-skating, we got ready for my party!
My party was super amazeballs. We invited like 50 people (all members of the family), and I'll admit that I didn't know everyone but to be fair not all of them knew me either. 😎

We had caterers come to the house and they served food like a buffet and even had a dessert table (which I forgot to take a picture of 😪). And and and don't forget my perfecto cake! I explained it last time but
The result was suuuuuuper cool and it even tasted nice. LOL I tried to pack up the couch, me, the TV and the cup to take home but I suspect that it may have gotten squished in the box. I guess we shall find out when I get home :B

AND AND AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED AT NIGHT.

COURTENEY COX TWEETED ME TWICE.

ONCE WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
THEN ONCE IN RESPONSE TO THE PICTURE OF MY CAKE THAT I SENT.

WOOOOOOOO

These pictures are out of order, but I just uploaded them weird so okay okay.

:)

Second birthday cake that was given to me.


WILL YOU LOOK AT THAT


The bottom part of my super cake


This generation fambam








:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.