19//Brisbane

Saturday, January 12, 2013

,

2012 part 1

Hi!

This post is pretty overdue, but I wasn't home until a few days ago so yes. My phone is still being annoying and not posting my birthday post which means that I can't post anything after that, so here's my 2012 recap!
I've split it into two parts so it doesn't get too long :)

JANUARY
  • I spent New Year's looking at fireworks on a TV screen
  • For my sweet sixteenth, I went out to see Alvin and the Chipmunks and GOMA with Diem, Meera and Lauren then went shopping with Diem. At night we had dinner&&Diem slept over!
  • Went to Dreamworld with Daniel, Eva and Jessie (my mum's friend and her daughter)
  • Read Unbearable Lightness and was inspired, however did not do anything with new-found inspiration.
  • Got my Learner's!
  • Went to Tangalooma and over there went Parasailing, Sand Tobogganing, Quad Biking, Snorkeling, etc, and had super fun. Cause that makes sense.
  • Went to Tet with Diem!
  • Started Year 11.
  • Went to music camp for the first time!


FEBRUARY
  • Got a new piano!
  • Went to Dreamworld with Diem and Sonja!
  • Mackay house party, where we went as ghosts.
  • Valentine's Day at school!
  • Bummed around.
  • GRAYSON PROPOSED ON COUGAR TOWN ASDFGHJKL BEST THING EVER.
  • Sonja's 16th birthday party!
  • Swimming carnival, where Nicole The Great made her first appearance, and Diem took the best selfie that I have ever seen in my entire life.
  • Discovered One Direction.


MARCH
  • Diem had her 16th birthday party!
  • Relaxation at school
  • I was cool


APRIL
  • 1D Rally and Suitcase Rummage with Diem!
  • FRIENDS marathon and sleepover at Diem's.
  • Redecorated my room
  • My extremely 4-month late birthday party!
  • Went out with some primary school friends (trolley day). 
  • Went and saw Delta Goodrem at Garden City
  • Saw The Avengers with Alice, Lilian and Rachel, was first in line, felt awesome.
  • Swam :(


MAY
  • Vanessa's 16th birthday party!
  • The soft-serves from McDonald's went town to 30 cents aND IT WAS SO EXCITING.
  • MONDLER'S 11 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SO MUCH LOVE FOR THEM
  • Mayfest at my primary school!
  • Discovered the most hilarious Chinese video at a Chinese excursion. 
  • Got super stressed.
  • Careers evening at school.
  • MATTHEW PERRY FOLLOWED COURTENEY COX ON TWITTER BEST DAY FOR MATTENEY SHIPPERS EVERYWHERE
  • Celebrated Sabi's birthday at school (I totally made the cake).

JUNE
  • Had my CMUS piano exam, which I actually did okay on.
  • Transit of Venus!
  • Stand down.
  • Discovered Keeping Up with the Kardashians and simultaneously Scott Disick.
  • Got excited for my trip to Indonesia.
  • Our semi formal! lol 'Charity social' but who really gives.
  • Susie's 16th birthday party! &Diem slept over after the semi. 
  • I went to Indonesia on the 26th! But I'll post about that in my next post :)


I'll post about the rest of 2012 tomorrow (it's past midnight though so maybe later today? Unless it's past midnight tomorrow when I publish it? idek. I-D-E-K).
And this birthday post will (hopefully) be up soon.
By the way, I hope you all like my new theme!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.