19//Brisbane

Monday, January 21, 2013

, ,

Birthday Dinner!

Hi!
 
Interestingly, stuff has actually happened in the last couple of days. On Saturday, we went to buy a new TV (!) then yesterday, I had my birthday dinner!
 
Yesterday, I woke up super early (9) and Diem came over just cause. When she got here, we just chatted for ages, made outfits, I don't even know what else we did LOL but then we decided to walk to Just Soy cause food.
 
Buttttttttttt there were like 23890128317235 people in Just Soy so we walked to the shopping centre then just had Gloria Jeans and went to Kmart.
 
When we got back home, we went to get the cake then decided to make name cards for the table so yes. We did.
 
Then got ready for dinner and went!
 
Dinner was really nice and I got to catch up with heaps of people while eating nice food :)
And the cake was really yummy but omg I'm not even going to go into how we managed to cut it. Thank God for Anahita.
 
 
 
 



 
Meera's fortune cookie message.


 

 

Preeeeeeeeeesent mess!


 
So that was yesterday!
And here's today for you:
 
I'M SORRY THAT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PUT A TV UP.
 
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.