19//Brisbane

Friday, January 18, 2013

, ,

Matteney.

Hi guys!

I know I've got heaps of stuff to update about, but yeah I don't care because yesterday, it occurred to me that I haven't done a matteney post since like, October.
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I recently created a new twitter account- teammatteney- dedicated to matteney (go follow me, I even went to the effort of linking you) and since then have become even more convinced that these two are secretly sleeping together slash planning on doing so in the near future.

So here's a list of things that support my theory:

1. Courteney has made it clear that they're very good friends and keep in contact. 
2. Courteney (at one point, before the whole Grayson thing) asked Matthew to play her boyfriend on Cougar Town.
3. Matthew is refusing to specify who he's dating, and it makes a lot of sense that if he and CC were dating, they'd want to be private about it.
4. When asked whether she watched Go On (actually that wasn't even the main question. She was asked what TV shows she watches), CC immediately started saying how great MP is, which is weird considering that wasn't what the question was asking.
5. They both have colds at the same time. Like, okay, it's possible that they both just have it because of flu season but COME ON THINK POSITIVE.
6. We know that MP liked her at one point since he said that he liked all three of the girls on set when they first started FRIENDS.
7. This list could go on and on and on and on and on and on but seven is a nice number so I'll stop it here.

Brace yourself for some feels.

I'll start with Mondler cause that's a nice tradition I've got going on (plus that's how they began).











"You tricked me to get me into bed?""That’s right, I got mine!""I feel so used..."




Anddddddd I move on to Matteney! (the photos might be a bit similar to last post cause tHESE TWO DON'T GO OUT MUCH)

image

I think they really are sleeping together…

tow-thefriendsblog:

The way he looks at her…


Texting each other..?


fuckyeahmatteney:

maybeifiwasntgoingcommando:

He knows 30 Across :-)

omg 30 across
i love whoever made this
take a look at 30 across ;)

m-ondler:

Matteney in 1995. 
They must’ve always known they would be a canon. <3 


Look how cute! I miss Matty showing support for Courteney. :(

THEY WERE THE ONLY TWO FRIENDS WITH THAT TYPE OF POSTER IN THEIR DRESSING ROOM SO IT WAS CLEARLY A GIFT FROM CC TO MP.
And while I'm  at it, MP's room compared to the others' is just fantastic.

Okay that'll be all for now.
I'm still trying to figure out how to use my new laptop but I'll keep you updated && post about what's been happening since Singapore tomorrow!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.