19//Brisbane

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hellllooooooo!
 
Before I say anything, can I just say that I JUST ORDERED ANOTHER FORMAL DRESS WHAT UP. And this one has a back that doesn't make me wanna cry which is always good.
 
Here's a pic (lol the website won't let me copy the big image so you'll just have to deal with this tiny one that I've resized. You kinda get what it looks like kinda).
 
 Sheath/Column Sweetheart Floor-length Chiffon And Satin Bridesmaid Dress With Cascading Ruffles
 
 
So now I'll just catch you up on the last few days.

On Monday, our new TV arrived which I think I mentioned, but while we were trying to set it up, the funniest thing happened. My mum was at work so Daniel and I set it up, and like we did the base and everything then had to carry it onto the stand, so he took one end and I took the other but when we got there but like when we were going to put it on we realized that one of us would have to go to the other side or it was just going to flip over. But it was like ridic heavy and Daniel was holding it with both of his hands (and the stand was pretty high) so he basically just fell over the stand backwards. Anyway, after that we set up the TV (and it was like convenient that he was behind it so he could plug everything in) then once we were done I was like yeah okay lets watch some TV now and AHAHAHAHA HE WAS STUCK BEHIND IT. Omg it was the funniest thing that's happened ever and it took him like forever to get out.
 
 
 

 
 
So that was Monday.
 
Yesterday, I went to Movie World with Alice and her friends Enoch, Jake and Nathan.
 
There were actually like 2183901280312352895 billion people at there yesterday so we didn't get to go on too many rides but it was still really fun :) I didn't go on all the rides that the others went on, so like while I was waiting I literally ate so much food omg. Movie World food is just really good. Churros.
 
Afterwards, we went back to Enoch's house for dinner then went home!
 
Waiting for the Scooby Doo.




Instant noodles for dinner.

 
And today, omg it was the weirdest thing. I literally slept all day.
Like I didn't set an alarm cause I wasn't planning on going anywhere till night time but apparently, if I don't set an alarm, I just don't wake up. So I woke up at 5:30 IDEK HOW IDEK and I was meant to be at the city for Cynthia and Rachel's combined birthday dinner at 6 so I was like mad rush to shower and get ready then ended up half an hour late ALTHOUGH interestingly I wasn't the latest person there cause it was at this place that was really hard to find LOL.

Dinner was really nice and I had this Kimchi ramen soup which was so good! And they did Sushi Roulette, so everyone had to choose a piece of sushi and one in every lot had a lot of wasabi on it and tough luck it that was your bit. LOL it turned out that they all had wasabi but Seleina got it from hers and omg there was so much wasabi it was like woah.
 
OOTN.


My meal.

HOW MUCH WASABI CAN YOU EVEN STUFF IN ONE PIECE OF SUSHI


Birthday girls!

And Sonia makes her debut on this blog.


The cake was so good omg.

Gift bag!
 
So that was the last few days for you and right now it's about 1am and I'm not tired at all due to my asdfghjkl waking up at 5:30.
 
Anyways, hope you all have a fantastical day.
 
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.