19//Brisbane

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

,

NEW YEAR

NB. This post was written on the 2nd of January but the Internet died so I'm publishing it now.

HELLLOOOO IT'S 2013 WHAT WHAAAAAAAAAAT.

Yeah okay I didn't get to post yesterday due to no Internet, but if you're in America it's still the first (that's actually a random guess, I have no idea what the time difference is).

On New Years Eve, which was the day before yesterday, we went to this hotel that my cousins stayed the night in them just jimmed in their room for ages.

I just realised that I already posted about that LOL oh well I'll just pick up where I left off then.

OKAY DINNER.

We went to dinner.
.
.
.
yeah.

It was like super fancy (it being a 6 star hotel and all) and it was like this buffet thing but like you could pick something then ask them to cook it for you (like a big table if pastas then you chose the sauce, sushi, fish, etc) and yeah it was actually so good omg.

They also had this dessert table which was asdfghjkl yummo.

Then at midnight we all went outside to this deck and they did the countdown and the fireworks went off and everyone was like blowing their party horn things and it was really loud but like really cool.

Seriously this was like the best new year in like forever.

Then yesterday, I went ice-skating with Emily and Christal :)

































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.