19//Brisbane

Sunday, February 24, 2013

HEY GUYSSSSS!

I haven't posted in aggeeeeesss, like two weeks I think.
 I've just had a lot of stuff to do asdfgkkhfdfghjkhsdfghjk

Anyway, I think I'll just do the same thing I did last time and introduce each event then caption the photos.

:)

Went out for lunch with the fam for Chinese New Year!

Found this on my bed a couple of weeks ago and am yet to return.

Siri thinks she's cool.

MILANA MADE THE BEST CAKE EVER FOR EMILY'S BIRTHDAY

Elephant toothpaste in chemistry :)

VALENTINE'S DAY

Every year, our school goes all out for Valentine's Day, and this year it was even bigger for us since we're in year 12! All the groups decorated their tables and dressed up in red, and there was a dance floor and a bake stall and everything. So much love for Grammar Valentine's Days :') 

Year 12 tables.

BIFS

WITH DM

TABLES

Being cool in English.

The English gang.

That's right.

MRS M LET ALICE PIGTAIL HER <33333

SONJA'S 17 BIRTHDAY DINNER 

For Sonja's 17th birthday, she invited us all out to dinner at this restaurant. Both Diem and I got driven by her to her house to get ready then we went :) It was actually really funny cause on the way to the restaurant from her house, she went down the road and didn't know how to get back :L but we got there eventually so all was good. 
The food at the restaurant was actually so good. We had Italian and it was asdfghjkl yummo. And mud cake. Which was asdfghjklkjhgfdsasdfghjklkjhgfdsasdfghjklkjhgfdsa even more yummo.

BAMFS

OOTN

Sonj.

The gang.
My spag with swag.
Wo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o@h

#nofilter

Birthday gal.

mud cake asdfghjkl

Other stuffs.

Last Sunday, my family and I went out to eat Indonesian. The pink drink may look really yummo, but it tasted like flat Sprite mixed with water. 

OOTD for one of those days. Sunday probably.

I'm sorry that I'm just such a great mathamagician.

Diem just does a lot of subjects at once.

A healthy and nutritious lunch.

Year 8 Inter-house Volleyball!

HOUSE PARTY

Every year, all the houses in the school have a big house party, where we all dress up and get together after school and have a super funtastic time. This year, Sonja and I decided to go as bank robbers while Diem and Sabi went as Mackay hipsters :L
It was so fun! We did our skit and everything (which I might actually upload since I'm media captain and have all the videos) in front of the house and had pizza and cake and raved and asdfghjkl suck so much that it's our last one :( :( It went by so quickly, too!

MACKAY BANK ROBBERS.

DA GANG AGAIN.

PIZZZZZZZA

Miss Mackay Competition (best dressed)

Mackay!

Me with my buddy, not being awkward.

INTER-HOUSE SWIMMING

Every year we also have Inter-house swimming, which was on Friday! I can't swim...so I never swim. We still have fun though cause we like to get dressed up, and this year I was a helper! Diem and I basically just ran back and forth giving sheets of paper to different people, but I actually had fun doing it. Anddddd Mackay came second last! Or eighth, if you wanna make it sound a bit better. Even though that doesn't sound too great either. Since there are only nine houses. Okay.

At school before we left for the pool.

FANTASTIC

2KEWL4SKEWL

Sab.

MACKAY!

SHANNON AND I

THE GANG

HUNGRY KIDS OF HUNGARY CONCERT

On Friday, after the swimming carnival, Sonja and I went to see the Hungry Kids of Hungary concert at Queen Street Mall! It was actually the coolest thing ever. They're such a great band- like they've become one of my favourite bands, and they're so good live! After they performed, we got to meet them and get our CD's and posters signed (which we bought just before the concert cause they only came out on Friday. Actually the concert was to promote the album release), and we also got a photo with them :)

We weren't actually this close, but we pushed through a few people to get this photo :)

THAT'S RIGHT.

THAT'S RIGHT AGAIN.

 Also, this week the most amazing amazing amazing thing happened. Courteney shot her episode of Go On with Matthew and it was just amazingly awesome cause they tweeted pictures and stuff and I seriously can't even with those two. I haven't posted any photos because I plan to do another post about them soon, maybe tomorrow if I have time (which I might not, since English and Maths C are just eating me right now). But yeah. SO MUCH LOVE FOR THEM.

Until next time,
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.