19//Brisbane

Sunday, March 31, 2013

, , , , , ,

Last Week

Hey guys!

I've been on holidays for the la few days, and it occurred to me that I haven't posted about the last week yet so

It honestly does not feel like the holidays. Like, It's Sunday today, and I feel like I should be going to school tomorrow or something. Last term went ridic fast asdfghjkl

ANYWAY, here's what's been happening this past week. *Hopefully* I'll be posting more now since I'm on holidays :)


Last Sunday

Last Sunday, Diem, Sonja, Sabi and I went to the city to celebrate Diem's 17th birthday! Basically, we called it 'Food Day' (so much so that Sabi didn't actually realise that it was to celebrate Diem's birthday until we were at Pancake Manor and she realised that she didn't have to pay for her meal) and the aim of the day was to eat at as many different places as we could >:D We'd originally planned to go to like 123456789 different places (123456789 standing for 7) but two of the places were closed and we only ended up eating at 2. We were still really full afterwards though. 

In between the different restaurants/places to eat, we did some shopping. I pocked up some new moisturiser, some posters, CD's and also a really good book (Kris Jenner's autobiography WHICH IS REALLY GOOD OKAY DON'T JUDGE)

We also went photo-stickering and omg it was the funniest thing ever. Half the photos are just big fails, but they turned out okay and it was really fun :)

While we were doing everything, we also spent our time contiguously texting each other fantastical selfies which now basically fill up my phone :L

Waiting for Sabi at Pancake Manor

Madtongsan


Froyo from Noggi!

Sushi :)

Photo-stickers.
In the picture in the top right-hand corner, Sonja literally headbutted me while trying to get into the picture, if that explains the dodginess.

Starbucks!

Selfies >:D

Monday

Monday was the last day of stand-down, and we had our practice QCS exam! It was basically two exams, short response and writing, and it was actually so sad. Like for my writing, the topic was 'flight', and I ended up writing a whole essay on what life would be like if humans had wings AHAHAHA yeah it really sucked.

After the exams, Sabi, Diem and I went to McDonald's and basically just ate all our troubles away. I actually had a Chinese exam the next day, but I conveniently forgot my purse/keys and couldn't get in the house so after McDonald's I basically just sat at the train station reading Wuthering Heights (my English novel for next term) until my mum got there.

Tuesday

On Tuesday, classes started again. In the morning, I had my Chinese writing exam (which was cancelled the week before) and it went pretty well. I also got a couple of my marks back, and the rest of my marks were given back during the week. I'm actually really happy with my marks this term- I basically improved/stayed the same in all my subjects except Maths C which just sucks stupid dynamics. >:(

Okay but actually yeah I was pretty happy with my marks LOL

On Tuesday, we also had an antips meeting where we were sorted into our travel groups! I was actually so relieved that I'm in a good group (AKA Diem is in my group since she's like my only friend going lolol)

Wednesday

On Wednesday we had cross country!

If you know me at all, you will know that I'm not exactly a marathon runner #shockgasp so cross-country generally isn't my favourite event of the year, but this year I actually had a lot of fun!

Usually, Diem just ditches us all, but this year she like forced me to run which turned out to be alright. We ended up running most of the way then walking up the hills and stuff :)

I ended up coming 66th (totally my favourite number) (oh wow I can't even joke about that I really don't like that number).

Mackay roll-call
Mackay roll-call

My buddy and I with some photo-bombers.

DM

cool cool cool.

Selfies with DM

MACKAY

Fun selfies with Shannon.

And of course I can't forget the matteney reunion!! But I won't talk about that here since it's awesome enough to get a post of its own when I get round to it.

Thursday

Thursday was our last day of the term! We spent basically the whole day just getting results back and whatnot, then celebraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate. >:D
And after school, I went formal dress shopping with Sonja!

Friday

Hmm...I honestly can't even remember what I did on Friday. I know I didn't do anything productive though.
All I've got to show for Friday are many many selfies, and I'm in my pajamas in all of them if that says anything.
I did start watching Seinfeld though. It's pretty good.

Saturday

Yesterday I went shopping with my mum!

This shop near us was having this sale, so we went and got a new camera for me and my mum got a new laptop for herself :)

I'm actually in love with my new camera. IT'S SO COOL ASDFGHJKL
And the rest of my Saturday was spent figuring out how to use it >:D

:)

Today

Today is Lauren's birthday, and to celebrate she invited me to her birthday picnic! It was just a few of her friends and family, and we basically just went to Southbank, chatted heaps, played the chocolate game and twister and ate :)
We also played Taboo which was sdfghjk actually really fun. Like I've seen them play it on Ellen but I'd never actually played it before- it's like, you have a word and you have to describe it and get others to guess it, but there are some words that you aren't allowed to say (always the most obvious ones). LOL we played for aggggess then it started to get boring so we ended up making up all these random rules :L

I went in the morning, then got home at about 3 and just bummed around not achieving anything for the rest of the day :) :)

OOTD

Twister!

This really good vanilla slice that Anahita made :)

Picnic-ing
Cake >:)



So that's about it so far.
Hopefully I'll get to update more now that I'm on holidays!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.