19//Brisbane

Monday, April 8, 2013

David Arquette Appreciation

Hi guys!

So these past few days, I've been watching a ridiculous number of David Arquette interviews. Like, I literally just sat on YouTube for two days watching every single thing I could find on him since like, the 90's. 
o m f g he's so funny I can't even deal.

On one of his interviews that he did in 1999 (think) I literally couldn't even get through it. Like, I was laughing so hard I could hardly breathe. 
IT WAS SO FUNNY OMFG I CAN'T EVEN HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO FUNNY LIKE WHAT

I think that my favourite interview moment was when he just randomly grabbed the glass of water in front of him and threw it in his face. Or when he randomly pulled a fish out of his pants and yelled 'WHAT A CATCH'

And guess what? He totally tweeted me yesterday !!



I'm gonna link quite a few of his best interviews here now. I really like the Howard Stern ones because Howard Stern is just fantastic and he talks about so much in those.








And now for a couple of courvid videos!

As much as I love matteney, courvid is also perfect. asdghjkl it was so sad when Courteney and David got divorced last year :( 
It would be so cool to see them back together though.

It isn't letting me upload it, but here's the Howard Stern interview with Courteney and David.





So that's all for now. Hopefully, I'll post about what I've been doing for the last few days soon enough. Tomorrow, I'm going to sleep over at Diem's so super pumped for that.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.