19//Brisbane

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

,

St. Helena's Island

Hi guys!

I've actually done quite a lot of stuff during these past few days, but I'm pretty tired so I'll just post about last Saturday today.

Last Saturday, I went with my mum, brother and some family friends to St. Helena's Island.
St Helena's Island is basically this island off the coast of Brisbane which used to be a prison, and yaaaaaa. It was really interesting :)

I don't really have much to say right now since I'm tired (I slept over at Diem's last night), so here are some photos from when I went.


















So yusssss.

I'll try to post about these last few days soon (I already did a David Arquette appreciation post though which basically covers my Sunday and Monday LOL).

Till next time.
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.