19//Brisbane

Saturday, June 29, 2013

, , ,

Holidays

Hiyo,

I probably mentioned this last post, but I'm on holidays! 

My holiday routine is basically to sit and watch TV for three weeks straight with quick breaks to refill my plate of snacks. Not even kidding, these holidays I managed to finish Community, catch up with a term's worth of episodes of Rules of Engagement (CRIES FOREVER I MISS IT SO MUCH ALREADY), The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family and a couple of days ago I started watching How I Met Your Mother and as I write this I'm halfway through the second season. I also still watch Friends every night and that's never gonna stop not ever.

Despite all this, I've actually managed to leave the house a whopping five times since the events listed in my last post! And when I say leave the house, I mean literally leave the house. Like, if I step into my backyard for half a second, I count that as leaving. 

The first time I left was on Monday, when I went to see World War Z Diem, Sonja, Sabi and Charlotte.

The movie was asdfghjkl so good. Like, it was probably the best (possibly only) zombie film I've ever seen, and I now have a new-found respect for Brad Pitt. Saying that, I still maintain that he really needs to sort out his life choices, but his acting is pretty top notch.

After the movie, we went out for lunch at Madtongsan!
I love Madtongsan.
I got noodles since that's what I order at pretty much every restaurant that sells noodles, and it was a m a z e b a l l s s s s s s s s s z z z z z s s z s z s z s z s z s z s z s z s zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AFTER MADTONGSAN we went to Passion Tree and Sabi and I shared a chocolate fondue which was so good I'm literally crying right now. Literally. Practically drowning in this ocean of tears here.

idk i've been watching a lot of tv


SONJA DYED HER HAAAAIR

The cool and the slightly less cool






On Monday night, I decided to straighten my hair and that never really works out too well.

it isn't TERRIBLE from the front, but then you see the back.



The second time I went out was on Wednesday morning when I had to go to the travel doctor and get some needles for when I got to Vietnam #socialbutterfly

The third time I went out was when I had to go out and open the gate for Diem who was dropping off Just Soy at my house ehhehehehehehhhehehehehehehHEHEHHEHEHEHEHhehehehehe



OOOH SOMEWHERE IN THERE I MADE A CAKE



I can't actually remember the other time I went out.....but today I went to this outdoor shop to buy some things, then went to the doctor again to get my last allergy shot.

NO MORE.

EXCEPT I do needa go back to the allergy guy sometime and he'll probably be like yeah you actually need like 21389858219895 more shots but as of right now, NO MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


kthanksbye:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.