19//Brisbane

Thursday, November 21, 2013

, ,

12 years

Hola amigozzzz
 
So I just graduated, and I thought that I would take this chance to do a recap on my past 12 years of schooling.
 
I've actually loved school so much. In both primary at Macgregor and high school at Grammar I've met the best group of people, had the best teachers and learnt so many invaluable things. Plus it was really fun getting to spend everyday with my friends and not having to worry about what to do with my life :')

So here's a photo recap of my schooling years.


GRADE 1

First day!!

Easter bonnet parade

Fancy dress ball with Anahita!


GRADE 2


:)

guides!

award hehehehehe


GRADE 3

 
Greek dancing, third from the left!


GRADE 4



spot me

hehehe Macgregor idol with Meera


yr4 breakup

 
GRADE 5

SNOWY :'(

T-ball award tehehehehe


Guys & Dolls musical
 
Meera/Lauren
 



GRADE 6

 

MY SCIENCE SPECTACULAR TEAM ps we totally won

 
Greek dancing with Meera

first glasses :O


pants underneath dress soz not soz
 
 
GRADE 7

 
 
 
 

 

 
 
GRADE 8







GRADE 9












GRADE 10








GRADE 11












GRADE 12
















And that was the last twelve years of my life :) It's a bit sad to realise that this is the last ever post that I'll label 'school'. I know that I'll definitely miss all these good times, and that they'll always be remembered.

xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.