19//Brisbane

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

, , , , , ,

UNI

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I've posted, but shall defs catch up today :)
I realise that I actually haven't posted anything about uni yet, which is kind of a lol since I'm on midsem break already. 

Anyways, I'm currently studying law and science and it's actually been so good. The work's been really interesting and I love how I have so much more freedom to do what I want than in high school. I've also met so many fab new people and made some really great friends :')

Recently work has been starting to build up, but I really enjoy it so all g. Although assignments are like no. And I'm actually considering changing from science, but haven't decided on anything for sure yet.

First Day


Lunch at Madtongsan with Diem and Dylan


Kim's 21st
A while ago, I went to Kim's (Diem's cousin) 21st! 
Went to their house after uni with Diem and basically just helped set up/cook before her guests started arriving. The place ended up looking so so nice and the food was like amaze. They even had this are where people could take photos *U*








Law Retreat
On the 29th to the 30th of March I went to law retreat, which was actually the fabbest weekend ever. Beforehand I'd been a bit iffy about going since I didn't know anyone who was going to be there, but I ended up meeting so many people who I'm now really good friends with :)
The first day of the camp was pretty much just filled with games/stuff to do to get to know everyone else, which was so much fun. That night we also had this disco party thing, where everyone had to wear an outfit which cost less than $10.
The next day was pretty much just a beach day. We walked down from the camp site to the beach, but once we got down, there were a few of us who either didn't have our togs or just didn't feel like swimming for whatever reason. The group of us (Brian, Paul, Jennifer, Abraham, Melissa, a couple others lol) then just walked up and down the shops and chatting for 5 hours LOL. Best day.






Snowy
A while ago, I signed on with a dog minding company, and a couple of weeks ago I got my first dog to mind! She's a German Shepard named Snowy and she's so cute it's like a bit ridic. Really want a German Shepard now. 


Lawbry w/ Thinh


Sleepover at Diem's
lololololol funniest thing. The other day I was still at uni pretty late, and just as I was leaving I snapped Diem and was like 'at uni' or something lols. The replied and was like 'omg same' or something like that. 
Okay this story sucks but basically I slept over and the next day her dad was like wot.


Opa's Burial
Opa's grave site was recently finished, and on the 14th was his burial service. Didn't take any photos of the actual site but it'd really nice, with like a bench in front of the grave and like a garden and a  little waterfall nearby and everything.



Dinner
Recently I've had to stay at the lawbry pretty late to finish assignments, etc, and afterwards the group of us usually go out to dinner someplace. The other day (last Thursday night) we went to to Madtongsan for dinner then bought this massive mango ice dessert from Meet Fresh :)



And that's pretty much it up to today, which was amaze and I shall post about tomorrow!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.