19//Brisbane

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

, , , , , , ,

LAW BALL / SWOTVAC

Hey everyone!

So exam block's almost over already, wooow that semester went by fast. I've had three exams so far, with my last one on Wednesday. Suuper pumped for holidays though.

Anywhooooooo here's my update on the past few weeks :)

Law Ball
Law ball was on the 31st of May, and it was actually the best night. I went to Diem's during the day, and had actually been planning on going to a pre at Jack's beforehand but was a bit late so ended up going straight there.
I didn't know too many people who were going (it was 18+ lol), so I pretty much just hung around James, Jack and the other James (wow so many J) the whole night. Over there we pretty much just chatted, drank, watched some fireworks, chatted more and searched for food (those meat pies were like the best). I got to meet quite a few new people too which was super fab. 

Didn't end up taking too many photos over there :(









 SWOTVAC
Swotvac started a couple of weeks ago, and during the week I pretty much came to uni everyday and stayed till pretty late most days. It's so sad though, when I went I would meet up with Paul and James and we'd work for like five minutes then just decide to go sit on the great court and chat in the illuminati triangle (lol basically just three threes which happen to form a triangle). Throughout the week I swear, the amount of work we did probably accumulated to about half a past torts exam. We even decided to go and play tennis about three times lol.  Then went home and Skyped. 



On the Friday of Swotvac, Diem, Sabi and I went out with Sonja who was back for a few days! I hadn't seen her since Diem's pre birthday dinner which wow was ages ago, and it was so good seeing her again. We met up for lunch at Madtongsan then went to Cowch and got this white chocolate dessert pizza which asdfghjklkjhgfdsasdfghjklrhuagkhrgl I actually can't with how good that was. Literally every time I think about it I start craving it. 




Late nights at Uni
Lol the other day Paul was like "Kinda hungry, gonna go get some chips from Burger Urge" then got back with like so many it was ridic. Burger Urge chips so good though. 


Engineering lol.




FINALLY GOT A MACBOOK

dem torts

 And that's pretty much it till now! I had my torts and chem exams on Thursday, which I thought would be my hardest two until I read that Legal Method exam today which was a giant no. Also had a piano concert yesterday which I had students playing in. Annnnnnndddddd Law and Society on Wednesday then I'm done!

Puuuummmmppppppeeeeeddddddd.
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.