19//Brisbane

Monday, June 2, 2014

, , , , , , ,

May

Hellloooooo!

Wow I didn't even realise how long it's been since I last posted. 
It feels like so much has happened over the last month, and now exams are nearing and work's starting to pile up. It's so weird to think that we're almost finished our first semester at uni already. 
Anyways, here's a quick photo/caption update of it all :)

Suits Marathon at Thinh's
Went over to Thinh's place on the gc a while ago for a Suits marathon. Didn't end up actually watching any Suits LOL but spent the whole time playing board games/dnming which was super fab.


UQLS Bowling/Lasertag
Ages ago (lol can't remember when these things actually happened) the UQLS had a buddy bowling/lasertag/karaoke night where we basically went and had unlimited everything all night. Ended up staying from about 5 till 10 and did everything so many times. And it was so good cause at lunch, no one knew what they wanted to eat so we ended up buying this massive sushi platter and sharing it between us. Didn't end up getting photos of anything except the sushi platter lololol.



FINALLY GOT MY P'S


Snowy
I mentioned Snowy (the dog I was minding) a couple of posts ago, but she's since left :( So cute though asdfghjkl 



ARCTIC MONKEYS
On Wednesday the 7th of last month, I went to the Arctic Monkeys concert with Diem! The entire night was actually perfect. We got there about half an hour early, bought some food/merch then basically sat in the mosh waiting for them to arrive. They were actually so fab, and we ended up getting really close to the front (omg Diem actually got so close to the stage it was ridic).
Basically it was just the best night, and we got on such an AM high afterwards :')





Mayfest
The following Saturday was Mayfest! I pretty much go to Mayfest every year because the food is amazing and I get to catch up with everyone from primary. Ended up running into to many people and had a fab time.


Sonita's Birthday Dinner
That night, Sonita had her 18th birthday dinner at Vapianos! I swear our group literally took up like half of the top floor, but it was so good cause I got to catch up with everyone and meet heaps of new people. Once we were done with dinner, we went to get gelato and ended up sitting in Starbucks for ages before going home.



One of my students made me a piano themed bracelet :')


Lawbry all day everyday


Dyed my hair back to brown


And that was pretty much all of last month!
I also had law ball on Saturday, so shall post about that soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.