19//Brisbane

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

, , ,

Jakarta 2

Hiiiii,

I've been back home for about a week now and I realised that I haven't finished posting about Jakarta yet, so here's what happened on the rest of our trip :)
I covered most of the trip in my last post, so this is really just what happened in our last few days there.


Fei-fei's wedding
On the 2nd of Jan, my cousin had her Jakarta wedding ceremony! She'd actually had her church wedding in Surabaya a few days earlier, so in Jakarta it was just a reception. The dinner was held at Hotel Mulia in Senayan, which was so so pretty. For the first half of the night everyone was pretty much just walking round the venue to take photos lolol. They'd done most of the speeches/etc in Surabaya so there were only a couple before dinner started. For dinner they had this huge buffet with literally like every food you could think of. There was also a dessert buffet which was amaze.






This was actually the fam at Surabaya


Pre Birthday
On the 3rd I went out to Grand Indonesia with Emily and a couple of her friends, and we just spent the day shopping and had lunch at this Italian restaurant.
It was actually Aunty Lin's birthday, and since my birthday was the next day we went out for sort of a joint birthday dinner at the Satay House in Senayan. Had soto betawi and it was so good omg, probably the best soto betawi I've had.
After dinner everyone went back to Tanjung for cake :)





Birthday!!!
On the 4th I turned 19 :)))))))))))))))) In the morning I went to Taman Anggrek with Emily where we had lunch at Fish&Co (lol 3rd time). After lunch we went across the road to Central Park where we spent a couple of hours shopping. Also found this shop that sold cronut and bought some to satisfy my cronut cravings.
That night we went out for dinner again at Pesto, before moving all our stuff out of Tanjung and into Kusuma since our flight back to Singapore was the next morning.


TA








Singapore
On the Morning of the 5th we flew back to Singapore, where we stayed for a night. 
I think I mentioned last Jakarta post how Daniel was going on about wanting to go to Fish&Co for pretty much our entire trip. By the time we left Jakarta I'd actually been 3 times and meanwhile Daniel was still going on lololololololololololololololololollolol. Anyways, there's a Fish&Co at Singapore airport so he finally got a chance to go. Ended up going the next day at the airport as well, bringing my total visits up to 5 (3 days in a row heh)
We actually did like nothing while we were in Singapore. Spent the entire day at Villa Marina, and literally the only two photos I have of our day in Singapore are of my fish lol ily fish&co



On the night of the 6th we flew back home, and arrived on the 7th. This entire trip was actually so good, even though looking back I really didn't do a whole lot lol. Since I got back I've done quite a bit, and will probably be posting all about that soon. Also kinda want to do a really belated resolutions post lols shall get round to that

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.